Yay! Warm weather is here. I am digging through my summer clothing and wondering, “what happened”? My summer togs look a little tired and there seems to be some really big gaps. Hmmm… was there a winter clothing poltergeist? All I know is that I need to freshen my wardrobe and fill the gaps. Where to begin?
- New tees, especially a white one. Nothing looks worse than a tired white tee. Find one that fits and flatters.
- White jeans or narrow white pants– we are sticking with narrow legs as the gold standard for pants this season.
- Tennis shoes and natural colored wedges or espadrilles- you can wear these shoes with just about everything.
- Great earrings– earrings are much cooler than a necklace- (keep your neck bare to stay cool)
- Summer dress- a good one always looks fresh and cool.
- Patterned pants or colorful leggings are an easy way to look finished- just add a plain tee.
- Tunics are great for style and comfort.
- Straw Handbags look lighter and more appropriate than leather and suede- time to update.
- A shade of pink lipstick– we love the new shade of Sweetheart. It really seems to look good on all (even non-pink lovers).
- Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin– this tanner really works. You apply on wet skin and then dry with a hair dryer for a very natural looking tan that doesn’t smell.
- If you don’t like self-tanners, our go-to is our CC or BB cream. You can cover the spots and spider veins on your legs with these products and have golden glow and a smooth finish on your legs.
- For a natural glow on your face use our Bronze Finishing Powder. This product really helps tired, pasty winter skin- a little dusting really helps to perk up.
What gaps do you need to fill? All of the clothes and cosmetics are available at NPR.