7 MOST WEARABLE TRENDS THIS FALL
Every season trend-spotters try to predict what colors, styles and fabrics will be popular in the upcoming season. Notes are compiled from the international fashion shows and predictions are made. Some of the designs are so exotic (weird) that we can’t imagine wearing them and we won’t. But, from within all that information wearable trends do emerge. Here’s what I predict.
- Statement Furs (especially vests).
2. Pumpkin Spice colors are flattering on many skin tones.
3. Plaid– what would fall be without a little (or a lot) of it.
4. Reconstructed Denim– can’t imagine fall without a new pair of jeans.
5. Feminine Accents add a nice surprise to classic fall sweaters and jackets.
6. Ponchos continue to be the wrap of choice.
7. Shearling jackets offer variety and warmth
Who knows what style or color will become your favorite? There are plenty of choices and overall I would say that Fall 2016 will not disappoint you fashionistas!