BEST AND MOST WEARABLE STYLES FOR FALL 2018
Fashion this fall is mostly very wearable with the most outstanding trend being a return to the eighties. Shoulders and pant legs are a little wider, there are quite a few animal prints and sparkle and the overall look is long and lean.
- Menswear: tailored and fitted- it’s a little like Madmen. I like the change after all of the flowy, unstructured tops of spring.
- Big and oversized: jackets, tops and sweaters- can be great for comfy cardigans and loungewear. The look can overwhelm a petite.
- Patchwork, crochet and embroidered:- Very heartland. I love the detail and the designs don’t need to look “so country”.
- Florals: can be delicate or bold bouquets. I think a little goes a long way.
- 80’s Redux: Oh boy, here we go again- wide shoulders, wide pant legs and shiny vinyl, utility jackets… you make the call.
- Iridescent: Another one that goes a long way, but can really be beautiful.
- Faux leather and fur: This is a big one. There is faux leather on sweaters, jackets, coats and pants.
- Long and lean looks: isn’t this what we all want? Monochromatic works best and most of the designs have a nipped waist.
What’s your favorite? I would love to hear. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org