How to Make Your Blush Last All Day
Trying to make your blush look great and last all day? We’ve got some great tips to help you get started – you’ll be looking fresh-faced in no time!
- Blush lasts longer if applied in layers
- Prep your skin first with moisturizer, sun screen and foundation
- Start with cream blush and apply with either your fingers or a synthetic bristle brush on the apples of your cheeks. The creamy texture blends easily and creates a base
- SMILE like a Cheshire cat!
- Then layer powder blush over the cream with a fluffy blush brush. The powder blush on top of a cream will set and enhance the color
- “Swoosh” your brush from apple to temple very lightly
- To give you “lots of bang for your buck” try NPR’s new Baked Mineral Blush. It goes on silky, is highly pigmented and gives a delicate flush of color.
Blush, Makeup, Makeup Tips