PANTONE FALL 2019 COLORS
- Amparo Blue- This is a good color for most people.
- White- Good on folks with darker skin tone, dark hair, blondes with warm skin, white hair. Not good with pale or ruddy skin.
- Orange.com- Good on all with warm skin undertones. Clashes with pink skin tones.
- Vibrant Yellow- A little will go a long way, but most people can wear the color if it is combined with a hair color.
- Lime Green- Pretty much the same as the yellow. Good on redheads.
- Humus- This can be a challenging color. Great on gals whose hair is turning gray or those with cool skin tones.
- Coffee Bean is a great neutral and can be worn as an alternative for black.
- Chili Pepper- Wonderful red for everyone who has warm skin tones. A very easy red to wear.
- Burnt Orange- Wonderful on redheads, black and brown hair too. Best with warm or tan skin tones.
- Irongate- A good neutral- great with gray hair.
It’s a little like the seventies all over again!