POSTCARDS FROM SCOTLAND
We had a wonderful time in Scotland: the food (really), the friendliness and the natural beauty was superb. What was a little lacking was the fashion. It has been so much fun these past few months snapping pictures of women in different locations. Paris was all about elegance, New York was on-the go, Dallas was carefully done and Scotland was more about comfort. It was warm and is often the case in a climate where warm days (or for that matter cold days) are few, the gals wear whatever they have for the warm temps. Here is a peek of Edinburgh and Glasgow fashion.
- The ladies love their prints (maybe a little too much)
- Dresses were popular- most needed a little finishing
- Lots of jeans- many were very “holey”
- Tunics- lots of problems with proportion
- All different lenghts of skirts
- Cold shoulders, high waisted pants, BIG eyebrows & ombre hair
- My favorites
- Everyone needs a kilt
- My special favorites- aren’t you glad that we don’t have to wear that garb?