New season new looks.
Everyone wants to know what they need to add and what needs to be discarded. I’m always curious as to what trends will stick and which trends won’t get off the launching pad. Take your pick and add what works for your life style, shape, budget and comfort.
Jackets: Menswear, Moto, Blazers.
2. Collared Blouses.
3. Second Skin (Tatoo) Tops.
4. Relaxed Denim.
5. Shorter Sweaters and Tees.
6. Puffed Sleeves.
7. Elevated Hoodies.
8. Cactus Green.
10. Chains combined in different lengths and widths.
2. Cold Shoulder Tops
3. Off the Shoulder & One Shoulder Tops.
4. Neon Colors.
5. Shark Tooth Jagged Edges On Tops.
6. Sloppy Oversized Cardigans
7. Super Tight Skinny Jeans (I think for summer a relaxed pant really works, but for winter, the skinny pants really work with boots.)
8. Waterfall Ruffles on Cardigans.
9. Low rise jeans or pants.
10. Obvious logos
What do you think? We are no longer slaves to fashion, but it is nice to freshen up our wardrobes with different styles. My favorite is the color cactus.