Step Out Of The Box
Add pizzazz to your fall wardrobe and change it up to be current!
- Punch up your basic sheaths and sweaters with accessories such as scarves, belts, costume jewelry and colorful shoes.
- Up your fashion IQ with a new pair of great jeans (narrow, boot-cut or wide-legged).
- Drape it- ponchos and capes are handy and fresh looking.
- Stay on “the fringe”- add this detail to just about everything
- Let the fur (faux) fly- be bold and add some fur accents.
- Wrap it up- dresses (wrap, a-line, sheath) are a fresh alternative to pants.
- Work it out- athletic leisurewear is the current rage and a fun way to look casual and hip at the same time.
- Find luxury- a cashmere sweater or scarf always does the trick.
- Do your math- geometrics, angles and lines are the print du jour.
- Follow your sole- slim, tight ankle boots are great with all pant widths and look cute with dresses and tights.
- Find your wine- marsala, merlot & pink zinfandel are great color choices.