SUMMER IN MANHATTAN
The fashion in Manhattan this month did not disappoint. There was variety, a little drama, a bit of daring and a look for everyone.
- Dresses were popular with all lengths.
- Same with skirts- many knife pleated designs.
- Sleeveless ruled.
- Air Pods were the favorite accessory
- Jumpsuits have definitely come back into fashion.
- Animal print and floral designs were everywhere.
- Flats, tennis shoes and sandals were the go-to footwear.
- Maxi-dresses were present (but looked awkward). Manhattan is too dirty to drag a skirt on the street.
- Quite a few straw hats.
- Really short jean shorts on many.
- Black and white never go out of style, but there was quite a bit of bright blue.
- Pops of red and yellow in prints and handbags.