Yep, you can have a flawless lip look that lasts all day! Nothing accessorizes your look better than a big smile and a pretty lip color.
- Start with a damp washcloth and rub over your mouth to remove any chapped skin flakes.
- Apply a Lip Primer to whole lip with a brush. This step will prevent the lip color from “bleeding”.
- Line your lips with a color that closely matches your lips (Coppercino & Mousse) are our favorites. Cover the entire lip with the pencil and smudge (within the lip) with your fingertip.
- Apply lipstick directly from the tube.
- Spread the lipstick with a lip brush. This will even the color and strengthen the outline.
- For super long wear, add a coat of Lip Chic.